Who We Are
As a Local Authority, we have a legal duty to support young people making the transition from care to adulthood and to make sure you as care leavers know what services are available to you. This local offer is where you will find information to support care leavers 18 – 25, who have been in the care of Swindon Borough Council.
What We Do
The care leavers team is there to help you become independent and provide support. This can be in various areas, such as information on personal advisors, accomodation, education, health and wellbeing and finances.
You are able to find out about the local offer provided by the Care Leavers team on these PDFs.
- Contents, personal advisors and protecting your identity
- Education, apprenticeships and other opportunities
- Health and wellbeing and relationships
- Finances and asylum seekers
Who The Service is For
To be eligible to access this support you must either
- Been in care for at least 13 weeks between age 14 – 16 yrs
(including your 16th birthday).
- Been in care for a least 16 weeks after your 16th birthday.
How To Contact Us
Phone: 01793 466981
Where We Are
Clarence House, Euclid Street, Swindon, UK